[Info-vax] DTI$SHARE

Phillip Helbig undress to reply helbig at asclothestro.multivax.de
Mon May 18 09:56:07 EDT 2015

Comparing what is on my upgraded 8.4 disk to what SHOULD be there
(according to the documentation), I see that DTI$SHARE is not there.
Apparently this is part of DECDTM, which I have probably never used.
Apparently I never had it:

DEC AXPVMS VMS732_DDTM V2.0          Patch       Remove       -  22-MAR-2015
DEC AXPVMS VMS732_DDTM V2.0          Patch       Install         28-MAY-2007
DEC AXPVMS VMS721_DDTM V1.0          Patch       Remove          08-DEC-2003
DEC AXPVMS VMS721_DDTM V1.0          Patch       Install         17-DEC-2000

Just some patches I installed and didn't need.

Is this one of the optional things one can select to install when
installing VMS?  If so, is there any way I can install it without
booting from the distribution disk?