[Info-vax] OpenVMS printing to PDF

hancockrl59 at gmail.com hancockrl59 at gmail.com
Mon May 18 14:18:11 EDT 2015

On Monday, May 18, 2015 at 8:48:50 AM UTC-4, hanco... at gmail.com wrote:
> We are trying to eliminate printing/scanning in several areas of our company.
> Does anyone know if there is a way to print directly to pdf via an OpenVMS print queue?
>
> Thanks
> Randy
> MNP Corp.

Thanks to everyone for their replies...I will sort through these and see what might work for us.  I have also heard of a product called tkPDF from Turn-Key Distributions Systems, Inc., which may work for us but require more programming.  We are using Dibol and Synergy DBL in our applications...not sure how many of us are left out there using Dibol!