[Info-vax] Removing the leading $ from commands in a new DCL language

Simon Clubley clubley at remove_me.eisner.decus.org-Earth.UFP
Mon May 18 21:06:50 EDT 2015

On 2015-05-08, Paul Sture <nospam at sture.ch> wrote:

> Moving on to something more recent, IPython has log replay
> functionality.  See "Session logging and restoring" at
>
><http://ipython.org/ipython-doc/stable/interactive/reference.html>
>
> Now *that* type of functionality could be very useful in "New DCL",
> whether it be used for simple regression testing[3] or auditing.

Yes, that's nice.

It sort of looks like sourcing a file in bash if you had the ability
to select the starting and finish point for the commands to write
out in the current bash session (and to write them to something other
than $HISTFILE of course).

Simon.

--
Simon Clubley, clubley at remove_me.eisner.decus.org-Earth.UFP