[Info-vax] 8.4 and DECwindows CDE login box not coming up

hb end.of at inter.net
Thu May 21 05:41:13 EDT 2015

On 05/21/2015 02:02 AM, Phillip Helbig (undress to reply) wrote:
> SYSTEM-F-IMGDMP at subprocess termination.

Sounds, ahem looks like
$ exit %x4fc
%SYSTEM-F-IMGDMP, dynamic image dump signal at PC=...

Usually this results in a process dump which can be analyzed with
ANALYZE/CRASH (SDA) or ANALYZE/PROCESS (DEBUG).

Did you get .DMP files? (Don't ask me right now, where they are or
should be; I assume they are in the directory, which is current, when
the image is activated.) As you probably know you can force a
image/process dump with SET PROCESS/DUMP=NOW [/ID=pid] [process-name]

It looks like you have accounting enabled for [SUB]PROCESSes. This will
show resources used by and the final status of [sub]processes.
Temporarily you may want to enable IMAGE accounting to look at image
resources and status as well.