[Squaredancing] When in Rome.....

Bruce brucemorgan at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 21 10:45:16 EST 2005

I adapt to wherever I am.  If I am visiting someplace, I adapt to however
they dance.  If they are visiting us and show that they dance differently
that we normally do I still adapt to them.

But!!!!

A large number of our club members never dance anyplace but our club.  They
really don't understand that there are different ways to dance.  No matter
who is visiting or if they, for some reason, visit another area where that
area dances differently they will not adapt because they don't know how.

But I will dance both hands up and forearm hold within the same square if we
have dancers from different areas in the same square.

Bruce Morgan