[Squaredancing] When in Rome.....

Lars Erik Morell (AL/EAB) lars-erik.morell at ericsson.com
Wed Dec 21 11:30:19 EST 2005

I once was at a caller clinic held by Dave Wilson in Barmstedt Germany.
I was dancing in Dave's demo square with some US callers and some German
and Danish callers. There were three palms up (aka chicken wings), two
downs (aka penguin), one forearm, one horizontal with handhold and me.
Of course nobody wanted to change but me. So having a me/down/up/forearm
wave was interesting when the call was Swing Thru.
I had to Arm Turn Right down. Take forearm with left. And Arm Turn left
with forearm and take handhold up with right. Etc

Lars Erik Morell