[Squaredancing] NEC

Bruce brucemorgan at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 1 22:58:12 EDT 2005

The NEC web page is located at:

http://www.nationalsquaredanceconvention.com/

At this site it has a list of all the members of the NEC and their
positions.  You can ask them if they will send you a copy of the guidelines.
I am sure that they will provide you one.

Harry & Pat Nelson; 2003 - Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, are probably the ones
that you should ask first.  If they cannot then try some of the others.

Good luck,

Bruce