[Squaredancing] funny clothes

ljknews ljknews at mac.com
Thu Jul 21 14:18:35 EDT 2005

At 2:14 PM -0400 7/21/05, Linda Jones - LKJ wrote:

> I took up dancing 25 years ago and one of the things I loved
> were the pretty outfits.  Now it been reduced "funny clothes".

Particularly by those (including my wife) who dislike the concept.
But we have only been square dancing 4 years, so in some areas the
times have changed.

Asking people to shell out money for a special wardrobe and also
for more than 20 weeks of lessons is double trouble.  I prefer to
be with people who can dance rather than wear fancy costumes, but
I have met many of the opposite capability.
--
Larry Kilgallen