[Squaredancing] funny clothes

Anniebplus at aol.com Anniebplus at aol.com
Thu Jul 21 16:46:12 EDT 2005

I really prefer dancing in "costume."  It's so much prettier  when your
twirled or spinned and the "skirt work" is there.  But,  living in AZ, with days in
the 115 degrees, dancing without petticoat and  pettipants is definitely a
plus.

I think people should be allowed to wear what they'd like...within  reason.
It's still a dance and should be appropriately  dressed.  Besides that, it's
the fun that matters and that will keep  people dancing and attract new dancers.

Anne