[Squaredancing] RE: [Square-dancing] Re: funny clothes

JOEY DUHAMEL caller at 3g.quik.com
Sun Jul 24 13:50:52 EDT 2005

I have about 8 pairs of knit western pants. I can only wear 2 pairs now
(somehow most of them shrunk). I wear jeans to most of my dances, whether
I'm calling or dancing. I at least try and choose the ones that look nice. I
only wear a tie (bolo) about 1/4 of the time, and almost never wear a jacket
(although I have 7).

JOEY AND BEVERLEY DUHAMEL
JUST FRIENDS SQUARE DANCE CLUB, MONROE, LA:
http://www.webspawner.com/users/justfriendsdancers/
SOUTHERN SWINGERS SQUARE DANCE CLUB, SHREVEPORT/BOSSIER CITY, LA:
http://www.geocities.com/southern_swingers_sdc/
JOEY'S SCHEDULE:
http://www.webspawner.com/users/joeysschedule/
JUBILEE IN JEFFERSON, FEBRUARY 17 - 19, 2006, WITH WADE DRIVER, JOEY,
OTHERS:
http://www.webspawner.com/users/jubileeinjefferson/
CARIBBEAN CRUISE, NOVEMBER 2005, WITH JOEY, OTHERS:
http://www.webspawner.com/users/sdcruising/