[Squaredancing] Helena

Ken Robinson kenrbnsn at rbnsn.com
Mon Jul 25 23:47:32 EDT 2005

Hi,

I don't know if you recieved the word, but Helena passed away at
10:40 am this morning. The funeral is Tuesday, July 26, 2005 at 3:00
PM  at Temple Beth Shalom, 1315 Whitty Road, Toms River, NJ 08753.
After the funeral, food will provided at the my parents' home at 1450
Old Freehold Road, Toms River, NJ 08753. Shiva will be at Helena's
sister's, Judy Newland, home at 1958 Silverton Road, Toms River, NJ 08753.

For directions to the funeral, you can use your favorite mapping
program or
<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1351+Whitty+Road,+Toms+River,+NJ+08753&spn=0.029168,0.059524&hl=en>
to use Google Maps.

According to Jewish Tradition, please do not send flowers. If you
wish to contribute something in her name, please  send your contributions to:

Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma Organization International
P.O. Box 15482
San Diego, CA 92175-5482

You can also contribute on line at
<http://www.orgsites.com/ca/acco/index.html>.