[Squaredancing] Helena

JOEY DUHAMEL caller at 3g.quik.com
Tue Jul 26 00:15:49 EDT 2005

Ken,
I don't recall if I've ever met you or Helena, but my, and Beverley's, heart
goes out to you. You are in our prayers and thoughts. It's been a long
battle for you, we know. God bless you.

JOEY AND BEVERLEY DUHAMEL
JUST FRIENDS SQUARE DANCE CLUB, MONROE, LA:
http://www.webspawner.com/users/justfriendsdancers/
SOUTHERN SWINGERS SQUARE DANCE CLUB, SHREVEPORT/BOSSIER CITY, LA:
http://www.geocities.com/southern_swingers_sdc/
JOEY'S SCHEDULE:
http://www.webspawner.com/users/joeysschedule/
JUBILEE IN JEFFERSON, FEBRUARY 17 - 19, 2006, WITH WADE DRIVER, JOEY,
OTHERS:
http://www.webspawner.com/users/jubileeinjefferson/
CARIBBEAN CRUISE, NOVEMBER 2005, WITH JOEY, OTHERS:
http://www.webspawner.com/users/sdcruising/