[Squaredancing] Question

Anniebplus at aol.com Anniebplus at aol.com
Wed Jun 8 12:34:28 EDT 2005

I guess one question would be...are there single men at these  dances?  I
belong to a club that has both single men and men with  partners.  Once I knew
which men were single, I used to go and ask  them which tip they had free.  I
lined up my partners before the  dance began.

However, I was at a club last night where there were more single  ladies then
there were single men.  In that case, I got into a square  and held up my
hand to indicate that I needed a partner.

Whichever she feels more comfortable with,

Anne