[Squaredancing] Question

luv2sqdnce at aol.com luv2sqdnce at aol.com
Wed Jun 8 13:06:20 EDT 2005

Anne,

Another option, this is something that I do: if there are not enough men to dance the left hand dancer part, then learn to dance both sides.  That way no matter if the club is short on right hand dancers (ladies) or left hand dancers (men), you can dance either part and not have to sit out a tip if you dont really want to.

Heather