[Squaredancing] Question

luv2sqdnce at aol.com luv2sqdnce at aol.com
Wed Jun 8 13:00:48 EDT 2005

Hello,

Being a Solo Dancer myself...it really depends on who you are.  Myself, I tend to either ask one of the people at the dance to be my partner for the next tip, or just stand in the square (where the caller can see me!) and wait for the spot to be filled.

Truly, it just depends on who you are and what you are comfortable doing, as well as how your particular club responds to having the Solo Dancer there.  I know, from experience, that not all clubs are accepting of Solo dancers.

Heather B