[Squaredancing] Re: [sd-callers] National Convention trip report

Sandy Caldwell jazzgirl7496 at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 28 14:06:03 EDT 2005

The last time we sent to the National Convention, we had to choose
between dancing and visiting some of the sites.  If we wanted to do
both, we either had to change clothes in our van, or just dance in the
challenge halls.  We were staying too far away to run back during the
day.  We didn't get to do as much dancing as we would have without the
dress codes.  I need to learn to ignore the rules, I think.

Sandy