[Squaredancing] Hi!

Loren Castro lfc32 at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 26 00:58:56 EST 2005

This list has been quiet for a long time now, Tom.  If you're looking
for some action, you'd better find somebody's hot button to push.  :-)

I'm in  Ridgecrest, California, which is somewhere between Bakersfield
and Death Valley.  Square dancing is pretty much dead in this small
desert town, so I dance mostly in and near Walnut Creek (San
Francisco-Oakland East Bay Area).  That's where I spend about half my life.

Loren
-----