[Squaredancing] Tom Fromm

Jim jop1 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 28 17:02:33 EST 2005

At 07:40 PM 3/25/2005, you wrote:
>Hello Loren and others!
>    Thanks for pointing out, that I didn't mention where we call home. We
> live in Columbia City, IN. We're located in the north eastern part of the
> state, about 20 miles west of Fort Wayne.
>    Kathy doesn't get on the computer very much, so you won't hear from
> her much. I'll "lurk" for a while, to see where the threads are heading,
> before I respond much. I enjoy talking about square dance when I have
> free time.
>
>Take Care!
>         Tom Fromm
>-

Tom has been a great contributer in the past to the callers forum. He has
made many contributions to the ways of doing calls that can be found at
http://penrod-sq-dancing.com/program.html and
http://penrod-sq-dancing.com/pluslist.html . Just click on the particular
call, then check for his comments.

Jim Penrod