[Squaredancing] Square Dancing in Berlin in mid-May

ljknews ljknews at mac.com
Wed May 11 11:33:54 EDT 2005

I have a friend who is going to Germany on vacation and was
interested in the possibility of squaredancing while there.
But the web sites he found did not give him confidence that
the clubs involved were surely dancing on the dates he will
be there.

Perhaps Heiner or someone else appropriately situated can
give a comment which I will relay back before my friend
leaves:

,

--
Larry Kilgallen