[Squaredancing] Square Dancing in Berlin in mid-May

Bruce brucemorgan at earthlink.net
Wed May 11 12:01:02 EDT 2005

IN the National Square Dance Directory there are about 5 1/2 pages for
Germany.  You did not state what cities you wanted but it has listings for
the following:

Baden - Wuertternberg
Bayern
Berlin
Brandenburg
Bremen
Hamberg
Hesson
Niedersachsen
Nordrhein - Westfallen
Rheinland - Pfalz
Schsen - Anhalt
Schleswig - Holstein

If you don't have access to the National Directory and will let me know what
cities you are interested in I'll copy the pages and send them to you.

Bruce Morgan