[Squaredancing] Interesting Square Dance Club Web Site IStumbledUpon

Ken Robinson kenrbnsn at rbnsn.com
Mon Sep 12 23:32:05 EDT 2005

At 04:01 PM 9/12/2005, ljknews wrote:
>At 4:06 PM -0400 9/12/05, Caller-G wrote:
> > Thanks Larry & Dick for the Feedback.... most appreciated !!
> > I didn't realize that the music would be a negative - but then if nobody
> >mentions it........
>
>For the ultimate negative, consider someone using a browser in a room where
>someone else is sleeping.

The music doesn't play on Firefox. :-)

The animation and marquee are there. The animation is barely ok, but
the marquee is distracting. Some of the colors are distracting. Also
the default background color these days is white not grey. The main
point of this type of web site is to get information out to the
(non)dancing public, but if they are driven away by the loud music
and garish colors is the site serving its purpose?

Ken Robinson