[Squaredancing] Sounds on Web Pages

dave dave at daveswebplace.net
Tue Sep 13 12:58:57 EDT 2005

The reason the music doesn't play on Firefox, or probably Netscape, may be
the software used to produce the web site.  If you use a Microsoft product,
like Frontpage, there are a couple things it does that only work with
Internet Explorer.  One of them is music.  You may be able to manually edit
the HTML tag to work with both.  Also, I highly recommend an "off" button
for the sound.  I am quite often listening to music on my PC while I'm
browsing and having a page load with it's own sound is quite distracting.

Dave Hinde
 __/, at __    dave at daveswebplace.net
/O____O_|  http://www.daveswebplace.net