[Squaredancing] The 45th All Japan Square Dance Convention In Tokyo

Shinichi Mochizuki challengecaller at yahoo.co.jp
Sun Apr 23 02:42:30 EDT 2006

To: All Square Dancers and Square Dance Callers

The 45th All Japan Square Dance Convention In Tokyo

We are going to hold the above mentioned in Tokyo, Japan on September 1st
through September 3rd, 2006.
The dance program is MS to C1, RD (PH3) & CW.
Maximum number of registration will be 2000 people (first come, first
served).
The flier of English version (PDF) is prepared.
We hope you will enjoy the dance and sightseeing in Japan.
When you have any inquiries, please contact our staff as follows:
Takatoshi (Tac) Ozaki+81-462-45-5382     ozakitac at mx2.ttcn.ne.jp
Masaharu (Doc) Hiraga+81-495-24-3518   doc-hir at my.home.ne.jp
Mr. & Mrs. Akira Moromi  +81-47-389-3162   akira_moromi at jetro-k.or.jp

Shinichi Mochizuki ,Square Dance Caller,Japan
Skype:mochizukishinichi
challengecaller at yahoo.co.jp