[Squaredancing] Whatever happened to being a polite dancer?

Karl Springer bi434 at hotfootspin.com
Sun Aug 6 12:41:13 EDT 2006

On 5 Aug 2006 at 2:16 ED, M0220sr at aol.com wrote, at least in part:

> I doubt if I am the only  member of this group who has some
> pet peeves about what happens in a square.

Some others:

1. The dancer who hedges on what direction he is supposed to be
facing by standing at 45 degrees to a head or side wall.

2. The "experienced" dancer who often uses his opposite to know
what to do.

3. The caller who calls sequences with overflow which results in
dizziness and/or the feeling you're getting screwed into the
floor, e.g. Fan The Top followed by Acey Deucey 1 & 1/2.

Karl