[Squaredancing] Fwd: CBS Wednesday, 2/1/06 - Still Standing " Still Flunk...

Heinz D. Trost htrost at gmx.de
Fri Feb 3 04:40:58 EST 2006

Anne et al,

> I'm with you.  I always feel so much better when I'm dancing with
> petticoats and pettipants.  I don't think you're in as big a minority as
> you believe.

please remember: Depending on the Callerlab recommendation of the three
different dresscodes and the thoughts about saving square dance hobby
into the future: If some dancers like to dance in traditional attire
it's still possible, but we shall go away from that we force people to
wear clothes of the 1950's.

Heinz
Germany