[Squaredancing] Jim Maczko

President's office president at cid-unesco.org
Mon Feb 6 08:09:27 EST 2006

Your listing and Invitation

  Dear colleague,

  We have entered your free listing in the Who's Who in Dance. It will
appear online in two weeks at:

www.cid-unesco.org.

  After reading about your activities, I would like to invite you to join as
member the International Dance Council CID, the official organization for
dance at UNESCO.

  If you accept this invitation, kindly send your professional profile (CV,
resume, bio) describing your activities in dance, as required by our
procedures.

  Above all, being part of CID is a gesture of belonging to the world-wide
family of dancers, as CID represents the art of dance at the highest level.

  I remain at your disposal for additional information.

  Sincerely

Mr. Constantine Nissidis

Secretary

-  The International Dance Council (CID) is the official umbrella
organization for all forms of dance in all countries of the world.

-  It is a non-profit non-governmental organization founded in 1973 within
the UNESCO headquarters.

-  It is a worldwide forum bringing together international, national and
local organizations as well as individuals active in dance.

-  It represents the art of dance in general and advises the UNESCO,
national and local government agencies, international organizations and
institutions.

Headquarters

CID, UNESCO, Paris, France

www.cid-unesco.org

CID President's Office

International Dance Council

Dora Stratou Dance Theater, Scholiou 8, Plaka, GR-10558 Athens, Greece

Tel. (30)210.324.4395 & 210.324.6188; Fax (30)210.324.6921

president at cid-unesco.org