[Squaredancing] New Square Dances

music music at square-dance.com
Fri Jul 7 22:38:44 EDT 2006

Hello All,

My apologies for posting again.  However, the links in my previous post do not work, my fault!

Rawhide Records, Tom Rudebock and Craig Abercrombie are releasing new square dances recorded specifically for square dancing;

1.  Hasta Manna -- a great song from the popular group ABBA.

2.  How High The Moon -- an evergreen song from the duo of Les Paul and Mary Ford.

Detailed information will be available in the July Rawhide Newsletter which will be emailed next week.  If you do not receive the Free Rawhide Newsletter, click subscribe and you will be added to our mailing list.  If the link does not work, go to our web site -- http://www.rawhide-records.com/ to subscribe.

We appreciate all your help and thank you for your continued support.

Dick Waibel
Owner-Producer
Rawhide-Buckskin Records

"Rawhide Records music is distributed exclusively by Palomino Records/Hanhurst's Tape and Record Service, and is available on 45rpm vinyl, CD and MP3 downloads."