[Squaredancing] Christmas In July and the Jewish Faith?

Cynde Sadler cynde at twistercom.fi
Sun Jul 30 15:51:24 EDT 2006

I am curious how the WinterWonderland in July dance turned out AND I met one of our members today in person! Nasser Shukayr from Texas came to our little dance in Finland! Nasser, you have no idea how much we appreciate having a caller come all that way to call for us! The dance was so much fun! Thank you and please come again! (and bring your wife)
Cynde