[Squaredancing] Aleve Commercial

BOBBSHARP at aol.com BOBBSHARP at aol.com
Sun May 21 19:29:06 EDT 2006

jill_sybalsky at Top2bottom.net writes:

Wednesday Night May 17, 2006 during CSI New York a square dance couple  in
attire talked about square dancing (and the male talked about hugging all  the
women) and how Aleve helped their sore muscles.  I didn't catch all  of what
they were saying as I was too busy telling others in my house come  quick there
are square dancers in a commercial.  The end of the  commercial the 2 did a
swing and I think a twirl.

I suggest people go  to http://www.aleve.com/contact_form.html and tell Aleve
that they hope to see  more positive square dance and Aleve commercials.

Jill  Sybalsky
    I saw it here in Albuquerque on CBS Jill and felt  it was tastefully
done. The matching blue and white SD attire was, IMHO, very  acceptable for the
piece. The white hair was unfortunate but they were after  those with aches and
pains. Their really pleasant and happy demeanorwas  certainly a plus and they
were really sold on  SDing.          Bob  Brundage