[Squaredancing] Aleve Commercial

Jim Maczko jmaczko at san.rr.com
Sun May 21 20:16:16 EDT 2006

The Aleve commercial was seen here on the west coast on Wednesday during the ABC evening news.  It was tastefully done and the couple presented a positive image with attractive attire and  enthuastic comments supporting Square Dancing.

As suggested, we have forwarded our comments to the Aleve website http://www.aleve.com/contact_form.html encouraging that they continue to promote this wholesome and healthy activity.

Can anyone identify the couple that is featured in the Aleve commercial?

Jim Maczko - Chairman of the Governing Board
ALLIANCE OF ROUND, TRADITIONAL AND SQUARE-DANCE, INC.
Post Office Box 712918
San Diego, California  92171-2918

619-295-2635

jmaczko at san.rr.com