[Squaredancing] The Riptide's 44th Anniversary

Dave Hinde dave at daveswebplace.net
Wed Apr 18 21:01:54 EDT 2007

The Riptide's square and round dance club, in Virginia Beach, VA, will have
their 44th Anniversary Dance on May 4th.  Matt Worley will call and Eric
Jaworski will cue the rounds.   The dance is at Bayside Presbyterian Church,
1400 Ewell Road (at Independance Blvd.), Virginia Beach, VA.

We'd like to extend a special invitation out to anyone that has ever danced
with the Riptides.  It's been a great 44 years, and we've had a lot of
dancers visit us over they years.   The club callers have included a great
list, too.  I can't remember them all, but they included: Jim Horton, Al
Stevens, Ron Nelson, Ron Williams, Tim Marriner, and Matt Worley.   Our
guest callers over the years have included many of the world's top callers,
and we hope to continue that trend.

If you are near Virginia Beach on May 4th, come on out.  If you are near
Virginia Beach on any other 1st Friday night, drop in and enjoy some great
dancing.

Dave Hinde
 __/, at __    dave at daveswebplace.net
/O____O_|  http://www.evadsti.net <http://www.evadsti.net/>