[Squaredancing] Experiments in Social Networking

Dave dave at daveswebplace.net
Wed Aug 8 18:47:10 EDT 2007

I had thought about doing that in the Tidewater, VA area.  Let me know how
it works out.  I also started a website aimed at providing information for
people interested in dancing.  It's far from complete, but what I have so
far has been used by a couple groups that were having beginner dances.  You
can check it out at http://fun.greatdances.net/.  I put ads for their dances
on many internet based community event listing sites and included the
website for more information.  Right now it specifically mentions a "Blast"
class that was in June, but I will change it after Labor Day to be more
generic, or to list whatever is coming soon.

Dave Hinde