[Squaredancing] [sd-callers] Pizza party

Mike Gormley WA8VEC at ARRL.NET
Wed Jan 17 02:13:04 EST 2007

DaveHash at aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 1/17/2007 12:37:13 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> WA8VEC at ARRL.NET writes:
>
>     Any ideas for music , lyrics, singing calls, gimmicks, costumes, etc.
>
> *Hi Mike,*
> **
> *You could take a pizza board (round one they put the pizza on and
> make it look like a pizza, cut a couple of holes to you can see and
> breath and wear it as a mask. Or make a smaller version and wear it
> like a round graduation type had after you have decorated it. You
> could even use real food.*
> **
> *The only song I can think of is "That's Amore" but I don't even know
> if it was ever a sd tune.
>
> *Dave Hass
> East Hampton, CT
> Member of Callerlab*
> *
I forgot to mention that I work for Papa Johns Pizza.  I certainly will
be wearing my uniform to call in.  Maybe I can borrow some of the props
from work, such as a pizza paddle, cutter, bubble popping fork, car
topper, car flag, apron (should I bring a dirty one or a clean one?), etc.

Corporate Papa Johns has a complete costume that looks like a pizza
slice, that would be nice to have, but it rents for hundreds of dollars.

I could bring some real dough and toss a spinning pie into the air, but
unfortunately I don't know how to do that.

Mike Gormley