[Squaredancing] Discussion on the National in Charlotte Dresscode

NShukayr at aol.com NShukayr at aol.com
Wed Jul 4 13:22:17 EDT 2007

In a message dated 7/4/2007 12:01:47 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
brenda.kc at gmail.com writes:

> Since those who want to dress in a very casual manner are very
> few in number why not have one small hall just for them.

No.  Since you insist on telling others what to wear, I insist on  telling
you which halls you can dance in.

It's only fair.

  Nasser "let's stop imposing our personal opinions on others"  Shukayr

But seriously ...  what if the National had some halls where there was  no
dress code.  People could dance in those halls if they want to.   Would it ruin
your day because someone IN ANOTHER HALL was not dressed to the  nines?

Just curious.