[Squaredancing] Discussion on the National in Charlotte Dress code

GSMom81131 at aol.com GSMom81131 at aol.com
Wed Jul 4 12:42:24 EDT 2007

Here's my two cents worth.  If you have opinions about anything, not  just
the dress code for the National Conventions, why not direct them towards  the
General Chairmen and/or the National Executive Committee?  Fussing to  people
not working on an upcoming convention will probably not change  things.  Not
that fussing at NEC or GC will change things, but at  least you get to voice your
opinions to people who might consider a  change.

Barbara (Nasser, could you do something for me?)  Courts