[Squaredancing] Cost of clothing

Heinz D. Trost htrost at gmx.de
Wed Jul 4 14:48:09 EDT 2007

Nasser,

NShukayr at aol.com wrote:
> Thanks for posting about how to cost-effectively acquire a nice wardrobe.
>
> I'm with ya' all the way ... up until the point where you start
> demanding what others must wear.  I just don't think we have the right
> to do that.

you're absolutely right, I think.
Beside the situation that those old, most obese women do look much more
obese if they wear those outdated Traditional attire costumes of the
50's, so Brenda and all who try to force everybody to wear those
costumes should face, that square dancing is a hobby,- and the dancers
aren't paid for, but do everything on their own expenses.

And this do make a difference t e.g. a paid job where the employer
legally can set the dress code for those employees he is paying for.

So e.g. actually I'm trainee of a quality consultant, and our customer
do force everbody who do work for his company to wear business attire if
they do work in his buildings. And so my boss did accept this, because
the customer will pay the bill my boss will write to him. And if my boss
and I will do work there then we will wear business attire there.

But at my spare time I won't get forced from Brenda or anybody to wear
anything they force me to,- except if she/they would pay my expenses and
  my bill.

Heinz