[Squaredancing] Discussion on the National in Charlotte

NShukayr at aol.com NShukayr at aol.com
Fri Jul 13 11:12:44 EDT 2007

Regarding restaurants and such:  Before arriving in Charlotte, we used  the
internet to research places nearby and/or open late.   We  therefore had no
problem finding good restaurants even at 2 or 3 in the morning  (when is when the
callers' party starts to slow down).  :-)   Some of the restaurants were off
the main drag, but many were right there on the  Tryon or College Street and
within a few blocks of the convention  center.

Of course we'll do similar research, to scope out the area, prior to the
Wichita convention!

This might make a good topic of discussion in May or early June!

Nasser Shukayr
Harlingen, Texas