[Squaredancing] Discussion on the National in Charlotte

GSMom81131 at aol.com GSMom81131 at aol.com
Fri Jul 13 17:28:20 EDT 2007

Nasser,

Thanks for your input regarding restaurants that stayed open  extra hours for
the convention.  It seems that many convention goers don't  understand that
the City where the convention is held makes these types of  decisions.  And of
course, the GC of the NSDC does whatever he can to get  places to do "extras"
for the convention goers.

I'm sorry to say that I feel more and more that people would  rather grumble
about things that actually pitch in and help change things they  don't like.

I hope all is going well for you.
Barbara