[Squaredancing] World Square Dance 2000 - initial contact

Karl Springer bi434 at hotfootspin.com
Sat Aug 30 10:41:40 EDT 2008

On 30 Aug 2008 at 8:52 -0400, Mike Gormley wrote, at least in
part:

> I just tried to contact David Ameeti with the information
> between the double lines.  The message failed to be
> delivered.  I tried to visit the site for the event
>
> http://www.wsd2000.org
>
>  It also failed.
>
> I tried to visit the site for the club he is a member of, The
> Valley Trailers,    to make contact with him there
>
> http://www.valley-trailers.org
>

> It also failed.
>
> Does anyone know if this project is still in the wings?

Have no idea if the project is still in the wings.

David has not been the Webmaster for the Valley Trailers for
quite awhile.  The URL for the club site is now
<http://www.valleytrailers.org/>.

David has a personal site at
<http://www.ameeti.us/david/personal/Welcome.html>.

Karl