[Squaredancing] Spokane comment...

BOBBSHARP at aol.com BOBBSHARP at aol.com
Thu Jul 3 11:42:45 EDT 2008

squarekopp at gmx.de writes:

If my  memory serves me, about 30 years ago a young exhibition group named
SILVER  SPURS (?) from Spokane toured Germany.
The Siver Spurs from Spokane, WA were a great team exhibiting  many folk
dances and western squares. Their leader, Red Henderson, conducted a  very
comprehensive dance program throughout the Spokane school system and the  best
students were rewarded with the opportunity to travel the country during  the summer
months. I did not know that they toured Europe. I helped sponsor  this
exceptional troupe several times when they appeared in CT for the  benefit of local
square dance clubs. Bob Brundage