[Squaredancing] A1 Blast class

cynde at twistercom.fi cynde at twistercom.fi
Sat Jul 12 00:28:49 EDT 2008

For any of you who may have heard about the blast class for A1 in Kansas
City, It is a total sucess! There are four squares and we had so much FUN!
(so far-it continues tomorrow) Caller Mike Kelly is a fantastic teacher,
so we really 'get it,' and I heard other people saying the same thing. I'm
sure we will run into some blank out time before the wekend is over but
that's to be expected. The local people here in Kansas City are really
fun-loving nice people, too!
Thank you, thank you, thank you, especially to Nasser, too who got the
whole ball rolling!
ox
Cynde in Kansas City
usually from Finland,
getting ready for bed with a smile on her face