[Squaredancing] St Patrick Theme

Mike Gormley WA8VEC at ARRL.NET
Fri Mar 6 18:54:00 EST 2009

KempAngus at aol.com wrote:
> We just had a Silly Hat theme last week so our club presidents put together
> a Word Search puzzle, made up of all types of hats.   How about a Word  Search
> puzzle with various things that have to do with St. Patrick's Day?
>
> Sheree
> Greeley, CO

The following paragraph really belongs on the callers list, but I choose
to keep it here and not cross post.

Here is another thought I had that hit a dead end because my arrangement
of "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" has vocal tags that sing along with the
caller.  I was going to rewrite the words to reflect a "pot of gold at
the end of the rainbow", Leprechauns,  etc.    I was also going to have
the  "Leprechauns" Run, Star, Circle, etc.  Maybe someone has another
record arrangement that will work for them.

Mike Gormley
Florida Keys
www.Mike-Gormley.com