[Squaredancing] St Patrick Theme and guests from Finland

Cynde Sadler cynde at twistercom.fi
Sat Mar 7 04:49:55 EST 2009

Maybe some of these could be 'turned square'
http://www.party411.com/stpat-games.html
Like the scavenger hunt with the hints on small green shamrocks attached to
people. (ladies' thighs to be seen only in a twirl -tops of heads -
backs-ankles- bottoms of shoes) Seems like a recipe for chaos to me...
Cynde
Some friends of mine from Finland are going to the DC area (McLean, VA) at
the end of this month, and want to find some dancing. Any tips welcome--
they'll dance whatever from MS to A1. I wrote to a few people I found on
dosado but most of them bounced and I have gotten no response from any of
them.
Cynde
in Finland