[Squaredancing] Snowbirds Heading North

Mike Gormley WA8VEC at ARRL.NET
Mon Mar 12 00:44:00 EDT 2012

I have square dance students heading North at the end of March, who are
looking for area clubs/classes they can join and continue learning
during the rest of the Spring/Summer/Fall seasons.

These students began their beginner square dance classes (Basic Level)
the first of January.

They live in the following cities:

Six Lakes, Michigan 48886 (Mount Pleasant area)
Belleville, Michigan  (Ann Arbor/Detroit area)
Mc Donough, GA  30252 (South of Atlanta)
Dalton, NH

If you can help, please contact me privately at:   Mike at Mike-Gormley.com

--
Mike Gormley
Sebring, FL