[Squaredancing] Snowbirds Heading North

Paul hsqdncr at att.net
Mon Mar 12 12:08:58 EDT 2012

HI Mike,

Then Birmingham Area Square and Round Dance Association has clubs dancing
most Thursday thru Saturday evenings. A consolidated area club listing is at
http://www.alabamasquaredance.com/clubs/clubs.php.

My club is Heardmont Squares and we dance the 1st and 4th Friday evening of
each month.  Caller is Walter Brough, 205 914 3737.

We are a small <30 club and enjoy visitors.

Your Dixie neighbor,
Paul