[Squaredancing] Re: [sd-callers] Thumb wheel

Pete Herman pete241 at pacbell.net
Sat Aug 13 14:09:34 EDT 2005

Hi Clark -

I'm answering your poll knowing that I will cancel out the vote that's
probably already arrived from Williams Lake, British Columbia.

As a dancer, I think it's fine if the caller uses the thumb wheel during a
tip.   Actually, I find it sort of interesting.  Many of my most favorite
callers use it very frequently.

As a caller, I rarely, if ever, use it.  Why?  don't ask, I do not have a
reason.

Pete Herman