[Squaredancing] Discussion on the National in Charlotte

Cynde Sadler cynde at twistercom.fi
Sat Jul 14 04:38:08 EDT 2007

Hi
Here's a page with some info
http://www.dol.gov/dol/topic/wages/minimumwage.htm
The federal minimum wage for covered, nonexempt employees is $5.15 per hour.
But http://www.dol.gov/esa/minwage/america.htm shows the states with no law
which allows them to pay less I suppose. Heinz,  are you being re-educated
because you are out of managerial work after the age of 45? That's something
I don't think happens in US, I don't know. 0.40€ for coffee is quite high,
don't you buy it from
 Lidl?
Do you ever dance in the Hamburg area?
Smiling at the high cost off coffee here in Finland,
Cynde